river-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache River 2.1.2 Vote
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 11:02:31 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 5:33 AM, Peter Firmstone <jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:
> Don't forget to download the Apache River 2.1.2 Release artefacts, read the
> RAT reports and cast your vote!

Is this the official release vote thread?

I'm sorry I haven't had too much time lately to focus on River, so I
may have missed some of the leading discussion. In any case it would
be good if you used a "[VOTE]" tag in the thread subject (as in
"[VOTE] Release Apache River 2.1.2") and included pointer to (and
preferably also a SHA1 hash of) the release artifacts being voted on.
See [1] for an example of a recent release vote I conducted elsewhere,
and [2] for more general guidelines on vote threads.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/lijb7bruxpwracnj
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#note-votes

BR,

Jukka Zitting