river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: servlet based JERI
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 22:24:12 GMT
I guess it could be designed in by noting what permissions are required
in the source code. It is possible that the tool might miss a permission
based on the execution path.  That's one thing I like about OSGi
bundles, the author of the bundle specifies the permissions required to
execute the code in the bundle.

The tool should be a good start.  Perhaps we might want to consider
privileged code blocks, so the permissions aren't used for gaining
access to anything else.  Just a thought.

If you come up with any thoughts or ideas, please let me know.

Cheers,

Peter.