river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: servlet based JERI
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:53:00 GMT
First use this tool to log the required set of permissions:

com.sun.jini.tool.DebugDynamicPolicyProvider

Then checkPermissions() can check against the required permission using
PermissionCollection.implies(), any party that doesn't have the required
minimum permissions, gets a SecurityException.   Remember,
PermissionCollection.implies() doesn't have to match the exact same
permission, just one that implies the required permission.

Cheers,

Peter.