river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: sketches
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 03:59:02 GMT
The converse is, that we just have a copy of the complete API for the
Java CDC foundation profile, collected using static analysis and compare
against it.   That copy might just be the serialised form of the
dependency analysis results.

As per your suggestion, Static analysis is the way to go, might also
need to copy a subset of the qa tests for testing the core river
platform on Java CDC.

Cheers,

Peter.