river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: A Question about PermissionDomain's ClassLoader's and User Authentication
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 21:47:47 GMT
That's a Stonkingly good idea Sim. Perhaps as research and historical
documentation area on our website, which is currently sadly lacking.

I've collected a lot of goodies, however we need to ask the copyright
owners permission.

We might start by making a list of all the documents, their location and
who we need to contact.

Cheers Peter.