river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Apache River 2.1.2 Vote
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 10:31:16 GMT
Preferably all the tar.gz and .zip files and their signatures, you can
verify the signature from the command line.

gpg --verify apache-river-2.1.2-incubating-bin.tar.gz.asc

gpg is GnuPG if you need to download it.

 From the command line in Solaris I do:

sha1sum apache-river-2.1.2-incubating-bin.tar.gz

which gives me a SHA1 checksum to compare with that shown.  gpg can also
calculate the SHA1 checksum:

gpg --print-md SHA1 apache-river-2.1.2-incubating-bin.tar.gz

Thanks Freeman, your help is much appreciated,

Peter.