river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: Implementing means to allow NAT-ed clients to provide services [was roadmap]
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:31:04 GMT
Peter Firmstone wrote:
> I would like to start by implementing the Natblaster technique of
> traversing NAT's with TCP, using JAVA.  I'm not 100% how to fit this in
> with JERI, however the following classes appear relevant.

For my deployment i'm going to prototype a (Server)Endpoint factory as a
jini service. clients behind NAT can expose their services within the
scope of this factory. I'm not so worried about the performance.

For me it's the shortest path to fullfill my requirements.

Maybe it works... :-)

Gr. Sim

Quality Consultancy Group b.v., Leiderdorp, Kvk Leiden: 28088397