river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Apache River 2.1.2 Vote
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 07:04:07 GMT
Hi Freeman,

Excellent, your involvement is most welcome :-)

Before you vote, go to the link at:

http://people.apache.org/~peter_firmstone/

Download the Release packs, verify the checksums on the files, unpack
them, have a look at the documentation contained within, look at it from
someone's point of view trying to install and use or build.  Are there
some notes I should make for installers, have I forgotten anything?

Have a look at the RAT reports, these audit the license headers, all
source should have a header. It appears to me that all *.java files and
*.html files have the license, but check for yourself in case I missed
something.

If your happy send an email to this list Vote +1

If you find a problem Vote -1 with the issue details.

If there are issues, I'll wait until the voting period is over, rectify
the issue or state why it hasn't been rectified, then put it to the vote
again.

Welcome to Apache River,

Cheers,

Peter.