river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: roadmap
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 02:24:59 GMT
It's a good idea to support UPNP IGD Standardized Device Control
Protocol V, since it would allow the service to be supported directly,
it would be the preferred option when it existed, but we still need some
fall back for enterprise environments where its usually disabled.

I'll look into it further.

Peter.