river-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Hobbs" <tom.ho...@sucfin.com>
Subject RE: Apache River Release
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 15:30:40 GMT
I'm currently setting (most of) the release notes to read "No changes"
apart from the ones I really can remember have changed.

I've also changed various (HTML) pages to read "River Release v 2.2.0"
in all the places I could find.

Can anyone take the release-notes/bugfixes.html file and update that
from the Jira?

I'm not sure exactly what really has changed since the previous release?

I'll try and get this all done and committed today (Tuesday) and post
again with what I've changed.

Cheers,

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Firmstone [mailto:jini@zeus.net.au]
Sent: 06 December 2009 09:41
To: river-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Apache River Release

Hi,

Could anyone / everyone, willing to help, go over the current trunk
documentation and check for out of date information etc and assist where

possible (raise issue, submit patch) to update for the Apache 2.2.0
release?

Don't worry about the qa or test docs yet, just the main build.

Regards,

Peter.

www.sucdenfinancial.com

Sucden Financial Limited, Plantation Place South, 60 Great Tower Street, London EC3R 5AZ
Telephone +44 203 207 5000

Registered in England no. 1095841
VAT registration no. GB 446 9061 33

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and entered in the FSA
register under no. 114239

This email, including any files transmitted with it, is confidential and may be privileged.
It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please notify postmaster@sucfin.com immediately and delete it from
your computer system.

We believe, but do not warrant, that this email and its attachments are virus-free, but you
should check.

Sucden Financial Limited may monitor traffic data of both business and personal emails. By
replying to this email, you consent to Sucden Financial 's monitoring the content of any emails
you send to or receive from Sucden Financial . Sucden Financial is not liable for any opinions
expressed by the sender where this is a non-business email.

The contents of this e-mail do not constitute advice and should not be regarded as a recommendation
to buy, sell or otherwise deal with any particular investment.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast.