river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Namespace Considerations (Was: RE: Apache River Release)
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 13:03:39 GMT
IIRC, the community has decided before that the public interface net.jini.*
would remain unchanged.

It is only the com.sun.jini.* namespace that would migrate to
org.apache.river.* instead.
So we would only change the namespace for the implementation of the Jini
spec, not for the spec itself.

Hope this makes sense
Jonathan