river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Apache River Release - Voting Period
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2010 10:28:36 GMT
Thanks Jukka,

If all the source *.java and *.html files contain the library headers
will this be sufficient?

Don't really want to edit all the *.td or policy files.

Cheers,

Peter.

          Which Files Must Contain An ASF License Text?

Every source file must contain the appropriate ASF License text.

          Is A Full Copy Of The License Required In Each Source File?

In short, only one copy of the license is needed per distribution. This
full license file should be placed at the root of the distribution in a
file named LICENSE. For software developed at the ASF, each source file
need only contain the boilerplate notice
<http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#headers>.