river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Apache River Release - Voting Period
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2010 09:58:31 GMT
I noticed there are some issues with qa in the RAT report.

Does the following mean I shouldn't include the qa or test directory's
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#what

          How Do The Types Of Apache Software Distribution Differ?

    * *Test Packages* are not Apache releases. All releases require due
      process and official approval. Test packages are for testing
      ongoing development and should only be discussed on the project
      development lists.

I've also just updated the release artifacts at:

people.apache.org/~peter_firmstone/

Including the RAT reports.

Regards,

Peter.