river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Apache River Release
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 10:22:11 GMT
Tom Hobbs wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I was just about to sit down and back those changes out, but I see
> you've already done them all.  So is there anything else I need to
> revert?

No, it's ok got it.
> I'll raise the missing Javadoc Jira.

Ok, can you have a look at the build script as well, it's probably just
a matter of adding the missing packages to the javadoc sections?

> No objections to using 2.1.2 rather than 2.2.0.  Is there anything else
> that needs to be done in preparation for the release?
If you haven't got a pgp key stronger that 2048 bit RSA, please generate
one and append it to the KEYS file.  My earlier emails have a link and
some instructions if you need them.

Thanks,

Peter.