river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Apache River release 2.2.0 Vote - Update ASCII Signatures in KEYS
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 07:33:17 GMT
No Worries, will upload the final artifacts after the KEYS file has bee
updated.

We can vote then.

In the mean time, I've just replaced the KEYS file, please add your
signatures.

Note the key strength for existing keys must be 2056 bit or greater, you
may need to generate new key signatures, see my earlier email for details.

Best Regards,

Peter Firmstone.