river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Apache release signing on Solaris 10
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2010 23:42:52 GMT
Thanks Robert,

GnuPG 1.4.10 has no trouble creating 4096 bit keys and it compiles
cleanly on Solaris, I have a set generated, I just wasn't sure if there
was some reason I should be using the later version.  1.4.10 is still
being maintained, its recommended for servers and embedded, while 2.0.14
is preferred for desktops.

If no one objects, I'd be happy to use the keys to sign the AR2 release.

Cheers,

Peter.