river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Apache release signing on Solaris 10
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2010 07:59:08 GMT
I've been attempting to compile and install GnuPG 2.0.14 as per
http://www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html#generate-key

Unfortunately GnuPG 2.0.14 depends upon libassuan-1.0.5 which uses
funopen or fopencookie calls that don't exist on Solaris 10.  NB. I
succeeded getting GNU PThreads library version 2.0.7 compiled and
installed, which incidentally requested I email the author, to included
it the tested platforms (after passing all tests).

Other libraries required that I compiled and installed were:
libgcrypt
libksba
libgpg-error

I have GnuPG 1.4.10 installed, it can generate 4096 bit RSA keys.

Is there anything on Solaris 10 that is considered suitable for key
generation for Apache?

Cheers,

Peter.