river-dev mailing list archives

From m..@martinwills.com
Subject Re: Lookup Service Discovery using DNS?
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:19:40 GMT
Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't it be taken on as a project within
this group to do:
a) Create an enhanced specification for Reggie to allow it to act as a
global registry with sufficient permissions and scope.
b) Create a new service which sole purpose is to act as a global registry.

Either of these can be accomplished within the current River framework.

Regards,

Martin