river-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Chance <sgcha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: River & OSGi
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 06:03:44 GMT
Peter,

First, I'm *very* sorry to hear about your brain tumor. What a
nightmare! I'm a praying kind of person and will certainly pray for
you and your family.

Second, I appreciate your willingness to take time to offer me helpful
criticism. I sensed my comments might be "less than helpful", but I
guess I allowed the moment to get the best of me! :-)

I completely agree with you about (fleeting) life and perspective.
It's amazing to consider the brevity of our lives, and then to see how
we act as though we are here forever. Events in my childhood and
adulthood have combined to make clear the fact that we are but a
passing vapor. When I forget this, I usually say or do stupid things!

I'll aim for more constructive contributions!

Thank you, and God bless you!
Sam

--
Sent from my mobile device