river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: River QA Tests
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 15:26:18 GMT
Hi Peter

Sorry for not being around lately .. Have been a bit busy with day jobs.

For the QA tests, we can actually work around this by using the
java.ext.dirs property.
If you look at the execution part for the QA tests in qa/build.xml, you will
see this property is being set there.

However, setting this property does not work on Windows I've noticed. But it
does on Unix-like platforms, which is enough to get the QA tests working
under Hudson.
My initial reason for using java.ext.dirs property was to be able to run the
QA tests under Hudson (since we can't rely on any JARs copied to the Hudson
JVM jre/lib/ext directory). Same is true for jtreg tests I believe.

Best regards
Jonathan