river-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Wright <pdoubl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of socket factory in LookupLocator
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:13:13 GMT
We would need to add a Configuration parameter to the LL constructor.
I would recommend waiting till after the first release to do this, as
the release cycle is close to complete. I don't have any opinion about
what the configuration itself should look like; there are many here
who are far more familiar with best practices around configuration.