river-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Ramsdale <jeff.ramsd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Artefacts RIVER-317 - AR2 Release
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 00:35:41 GMT
I intended for the poms to correspond to the latest release at the
time they were contributed That is, I hoped the 2.1.1 release could be
deployed to the Maven repo since at the time I posted the poms AR2
wasn't in sight. I suppose if AR2 is released quickly it may not
matter that 2.1.1 isn't available in Maven. Also, I was targeting the
releases but since Hudson is now up again perhaps SNAPSHOT builds are
also a possibility.

BTW, are you able to provide source jars too? Would be great if we
could do a complete deployment...

I'm interested in whether the groupId/artifactId designations I gave
the artifacts are reasonable. Incidentally, I agree with Dennis that
the dl artifacts should be identified with classifiers, though I
hadn't had a chance to comment on that thread yet.

I'm going to kick off the version numbering as a separate topic.

-jeff