river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Artefacts RIVER-317 - AR2 Release
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:14:44 GMT
I would definately NOT back out the POMs that were committed before. They
are an excellent starting point for eventually publishing River artifacts to
Maven repositories.
Let's finish the discussion about the -dl JARs, but let's release first.

If everyone agrees, I'll change the version number from 2.1.1 to 2.2.0 in
the Ant build (when I get home tonight) and let Hudson pick it up.
In about an hour after that we will have AR2 aka River 2.2.0.

Getting AR2 out also means:
- publishing the artifacts to the River web site
- updating docs?
- announcing it

Thanks
Jonathan