river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: svn commit: r821473 - in /incubator/river/jtsk/trunk/qa/jtreg: com/sun/jini/action/catchSecurityException/ java/rmi/server/RMIClassLoader/loadProxyClasses/ net/jini/activation/Activatable/activateExceptionTest/ net/jini/activation/Activatable/activateF...
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 06:09:36 GMT
Hi Peter,

Well that explains that problem,  the Security policy file is just
called policy, I didn't edit that one, I only searched for
security.policy files, 35 in total.

It doesn't explain all the failures, for some reason the -Djsk.home
option doesn't seem to be recognised consistently, perhaps one of the
other options is interfering with it.  I found the -dir: option didn't
always work from the command line depending upon the command
formulation.  It was better to just specify the jtreg directory as the
last argument on the command line.

Will get around to fixing that soon, thanks for the help.

bash-3.00$ find ./ -name "policy" -print
./net/jini/config/ConfigurationFile/TestParser/policy
./net/jini/config/TestAPI/policy
./net/jini/security/policy
./net/jini/security/policy/DynamicPolicyProvider/dynamicBasePolicy/policy
./net/jini/security/policy/DynamicPolicyProvider/principalGrants/policy
./net/jini/security/policy/DynamicPolicyProvider/domainCaching/policy
./net/jini/security/policy/DynamicPolicyProvider/basePolicyNotFound/policy
./net/jini/security/policy/DynamicPolicyProvider/nullCases/policy
./net/jini/security/policy/PolicyFileProvider/umbrellaGrants/policy
./net/jini/security/policy/PolicyFileProvider/basePolicyNotFound/policy
./net/jini/security/policy/PolicyFileProvider/nullCases/policy
./net/jini/security/ProxyPreparer/policy
./net/jini/security/Security/contextClassLoader/policy
./net/jini/security/Security/getContext/policy
./net/jini/security/Security/implicitGrants/policy
./net/jini/security/Security/doPrivileged/policy
./net/jini/security/Security/grants/policy
./net/jini/security/porter/policy
./net/jini/jeri/ssl/UnitTests/policy
./net/jini/jeri/kerberos/RegressionTests/config/policy
./com/sun/jini/config/KeyStores/policy
./com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/policy

Cheers,

Peter.

grant codeBase "file:${java.home}/lib/ext/*" {
    permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

grant {
    permission java.io.FilePermission "<<ALL FILES>>", "read";
    permission java.io.FilePermission "${test.classes}${/}-", "write";
    permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "*";
    permission java.util.PropertyPermission "*", "read,write";
};