river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: svn commit: r821473 - in /incubator/river/jtsk/trunk/qa/jtreg: com/sun/jini/action/catchSecurityException/ java/rmi/server/RMIClassLoader/loadProxyClasses/ net/jini/activation/Activatable/activateExceptionTest/ net/jini/activation/Activatable/activateF...
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 03:01:06 GMT
Peter Jones wrote:

> On Oct 4, 2009, at 3:42 AM, peter_firmstone@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: peter_firmstone
>> Date: Sun Oct  4 07:42:32 2009
>> New Revision: 821473

>> Log:
>> Setup build process for jtreg tests.
>>
>> I've altered the jtreg command and added targets to move the required
>> jar files ( into a temporary directory instead of have to install
>> into the jre extensions directory.
>
> That's a great improvement!
Thanks!

>> I've granted AllPermission to jsk-lib.jar, jsk-plaform.jar,
>> jsk.policy.jar, jsk-resources.jar and phoenix-init.jar in all the
>> test policy files.
>
> I'm not sure that I would have added each of those grants individually
> in each test policy file, rather than just a single grant to the whole
> temp directory containing these JAR files (or if you're worried about
> possibly wanting to use this temp directory for other purposes too, a
> subdirectory specifically for JAR files to be granted AllPermission).
> My reasoning would be just in case the set of JAR files to get this
> treatment (i.e. assumption of AllPermission grant) needs to be
> modified in the future for all of these tests (which did happen over
> time as these tests and their infrastructure evolved)-- it would be
> nice to not have to update each of these test security policy files
> again.
>
> I suppose that your approach allows each test to individually control
> the set of JAR files to get this treatment, but that hasn't emerged as
> a requirement for these tests before (evidenced by the fact that the
> existing grant was always to a whole directory, the JRE extensions
> directory).
>
>> In order for these files to get proper AllPermission for full access
>> these jar files will need to be signed in the build process, since
>> they are no longer being accessed from the jre/lib/ext/ directory.
>>
>> Jonathan could you set up the signing certificates for me please?
>
> I don't understand this-- the AllPermission grants are just to a code
> source, not limited to any particular signers, so they shouldn't need
> to be signed.
>
> -- Peter

Me either see below,  I originally granted AllPermission to the
JTlib-tmp directory, but later changed it when I got the no signer
certificates errors.

The tests pass (except the usual 6 known failures) on this machine when
the jar files are in the jre/lib/ext/ directory

Note if you've got the latest build, you'll have to edit the build.xml
file to turn on the security debug option.

Note the jtreg -cpa: option in Ant doesn't seem to accept directory
classpaths JTlib-tmp/* for jar files, you have to list each jar file
separately.

access: domain that failed ProtectionDomain
(file:/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-platform.jar <no
signer certificates>)

TEST: com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestCheck.java
JDK under test: (/usr/jdk/jdk1.5.0_15)
java version "1.5.0_15"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_15-b04)
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.5.0_15-b04, mixed mode)

ACTION: build -- Passed. All files up to date
REASON: User specified action: run build UnitTestUtilities BasicTest
TestLibrary Test
TIME:   0.0020 seconds
messages:
command: build UnitTestUtilities BasicTest TestLibrary Test
reason: User specified action: run build UnitTestUtilities BasicTest
TestLibrary Test
elapsed time (seconds): 0.0020

ACTION: build -- Passed. All files up to date
REASON: Named class compiled on demand
TIME:   0.0 seconds
messages:
command: build TestCheck
reason: Named class compiled on demand
elapsed time (seconds): 0.0

ACTION: main -- Failed. Execution failed: `main' threw exception:
(java.security.SecurityPermission getPolicy)
REASON: User specified action: run
main/othervm/policy=policy/secure=NoExit TestCheck
TIME:   2.193 seconds
messages:
command: main TestCheck
reason: User specified action: run
main/othervm/policy=policy/secure=NoExit TestCheck
elapsed time (seconds): 2.193
STDOUT:
STDERR:
access: access allowed (java.security.SecurityPermission
getProperty.networkaddress.cache.ttl)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission
sun.net.inetaddr.ttl read)
access: access allowed (java.security.SecurityPermission
getProperty.networkaddress.cache.negative.ttl)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission
java.system.class.loader read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission java.security.egd read)
access: access allowed (java.security.SecurityPermission
getProperty.securerandom.source)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission /dev/random read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission /dev/urandom read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission /dev/random read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission /dev/urandom read)
access: access allowed (java.security.SecurityPermission
putProviderProperty.SUN)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/local/java/lib/jtreg.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestCheck.jta

read)
access: access allowed (java.lang.RuntimePermission accessDeclaredMembers)
access: access allowed (java.lang.RuntimePermission accessDeclaredMembers)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestCheck.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestCheck.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestCheck.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/UnitTestUtilities.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/UnitTestUtilities.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/UnitTestUtilities.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/UnitTestUtilities$DoneException.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/UnitTestUtilities$DoneException.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/UnitTestUtilities$DoneException.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/Test$FailedException.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/Test$FailedException.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/Test$FailedException.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission testLevel read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission firstTest read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission lastTest read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission stopOnFail read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission test.src read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission test.classes read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission test.src read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission test.classes read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission
java.security.policy read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestCheck$TestArgs.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestCheck$TestArgs.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestCheck$TestArgs.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/BasicTest.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/BasicTest.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/BasicTest.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/Test.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/Test.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/Test.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestCheck$TestSources.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestCheck$TestSources.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestCheck$TestSources.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestLibrary.class

[...]

/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestLibrary$3.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestLibrary$3.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/TestLibrary$3.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission user.dir read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission ../../test.props read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission /vob/jive/lib/tools.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission
java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoaderSpi read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission sun.boot.class.path
read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/rt.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/rt.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/rt.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/i18n.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/sunrsasign.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/jsse.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/jce.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/charsets.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/classes read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/classes read)
access: access allowed (java.net.NetPermission specifyStreamHandler)
[...]
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/META-INF/services/java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoaderSpi

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/META-INF/services/java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoaderSpi

read)
access: access allowed (java.net.NetPermission specifyStreamHandler)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/unittestlib read)
access: access allowed (java.net.NetPermission specifyStreamHandler)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/testlibrary read)
access: access allowed (java.net.NetPermission specifyStreamHandler)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/lib/tools.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/lib/tools.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/lib/tools.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.net.NetPermission specifyStreamHandler)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-policy.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-policy.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-policy.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.net.NetPermission specifyStreamHandler)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-lib.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-lib.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-lib.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.net.NetPermission specifyStreamHandler)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-platform.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-platform.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-platform.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.net.NetPermission specifyStreamHandler)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-resources.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-resources.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-resources.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-resources.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-resources.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-resources.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassProvider.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassProvider.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission
java.util.logging.manager read)
access: access allowed (java.lang.RuntimePermission shutdownHooks)
access: access allowed (java.util.logging.LoggingPermission control)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission
java.util.logging.config.class read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission
java.util.logging.config.file read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission java.home read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/logging.properties read)
access: access allowed (java.util.logging.LoggingPermission control)
access: access allowed (java.util.logging.LoggingPermission control)
access: access allowed (java.util.logging.LoggingPermission control)
access: access allowed (java.util.logging.LoggingPermission control)
access: access allowed (java.util.logging.LoggingPermission control)
access: access allowed (java.util.logging.LoggingPermission control)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/com/sun/jini/action/GetPropertyAction.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/com/sun/jini/action/GetPropertyAction.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.util.logging.LoggingPermission control)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-platform.jar read)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission
java.rmi.server.codebase read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassProvider$1.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassProvider$1.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.lang.RuntimePermission getClassLoader)
access: access allowed (java.lang.reflect.ReflectPermission
suppressAccessChecks)
access: access allowed (java.lang.RuntimePermission createClassLoader)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassProvider$2.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassProvider$2.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassProvider$LoaderKey.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassProvider$LoaderKey.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassProvider$3.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassProvider$3.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.lang.RuntimePermission getClassLoader)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassProvider$4.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassProvider$4.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassLoader.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassLoader.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/ClassAnnotation.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/ClassAnnotation.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/DownloadPermission.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/DownloadPermission.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassLoader$4.class

read)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/net/jini/loader/pref/PreferredClassLoader$4.class

read)
access: access denied (java.security.SecurityPermission getPolicy)
java.lang.Exception: Stack trace
        at java.lang.Thread.dumpStack(Thread.java:1158)
        at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:253)
        at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:427)
        at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:532)
        at java.security.Policy.getPolicy(Policy.java:114)
        at
net.jini.loader.pref.PreferredClassLoader$4.run(PreferredClassLoader.java:1123)
        at
net.jini.loader.pref.PreferredClassLoader.getLoaderAccessControlContext(PreferredClassLoader.java:1118)
        at
net.jini.loader.pref.PreferredClassProvider.createClassLoader(PreferredClassProvider.java:1669)
        at
net.jini.loader.pref.PreferredClassProvider.lookupLoader(PreferredClassProvider.java:1618)
        at
net.jini.loader.pref.PreferredClassProvider.loadClass(PreferredClassProvider.java:535)
        at java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader.loadClass(RMIClassLoader.java:169)
        at TestCheck.main(TestCheck.java:94)
        at
        at
        at
com.sun.javatest.regtest.MainWrapper$MainThread.run(MainWrapper.java:94)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
access: access allowed (java.security.SecurityPermission getPolicy)
access: access allowed (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-platform.jar read)
access: domain that failed ProtectionDomain
(file:/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-platform.jar <no
signer certificates>)
 sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@169e11
 <no principals>
 java.security.Permissions@137c60d (
 (java.util.PropertyPermission * read,write)
 (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckConfigurationFile/-

write)
 (java.io.FilePermission <<ALL FILES>> read)
 (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTwork/classes/- read)
 (java.io.FilePermission
/opt/src/ApacheRiver/trunk/qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-platform.jar read)
 (java.lang.RuntimePermission *)
 (java.lang.RuntimePermission exitVM)
)

(java.security.SecurityPermission getPolicy)
        at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:264)
[...]

JavaTest Message: Test threw exception:
(java.security.SecurityPermission getPolicy)
JavaTest Message: shutting down test

STATUS:Failed.`main' threw exception:
(java.security.SecurityPermission getPolicy)

TEST RESULT: Failed. Execution failed: `main' threw exception:
(java.security.SecurityPermission getPolicy)