river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Maven Artefacts RIVER-317 - AR2 Release
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 11:41:35 GMT
By the sound of what Dennis is saying, it appears more to be a
classification issue rather than an issue with the pom's themselves.

I'd also like to thank you Jeff for your effort.

Getting the artefacts out there also means that there'll be people using
them, if there are issues, they'll be sorted sooner.

Anyone have any last minute changes before we unleash (just kidding, I'm
in a good mood), I mean release River?

The world has waited long enough. Jukka, you still happy to assist with
the process?

Cheers,

Peter.