river-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Hobbs" <tom.ho...@sucfin.com>
Subject RE: No more checkins
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:09:29 GMT
I read this email title as "No more chickens", but what you actually
wrote makes far more sense.  :-)

Months ago I promised Jeremy a River tutorial, but just haven't had the
time to do anything on anything.  (Sorry Jeremy, if it makes you feel
any better, I feel awful for not delivering.)

Maybe with England's rising levels of unemployment I'll suddenly find
the time to do something useful on River...

In case anyone is interested, I'm hoping to find the time to look at;

   - River tutorials/how-tos/idiot's guides
   - River-52
   - Some new Admin interfaces I'd like to introduce
   - Groovy configuration stuff

Cheers,

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Jukka Zitting [mailto:jukka.zitting@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 September 2009 16:52
To: river-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: No more checkins

Hi,

The last River svn commit I see is from May. What's up?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

www.sucdenfinancial.com

Sucden Financial Limited, Plantation Place South, 60 Great Tower Street, London EC3R 5AZ
Telephone +44 203 207 5000

Registered in England no. 1095841
VAT registration no. GB 446 9061 33

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and entered in the FSA
register under no. 114239

This email, including any files transmitted with it, is confidential and may be privileged.
It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please notify postmaster@sucfin.com immediately and delete it from
your computer system.

We believe, but do not warrant, that this email and its attachments are virus-free, but you
should check.

Sucden Financial Limited may monitor traffic data of both business and personal emails. By
replying to this email, you consent to Sucden Financial 's monitoring the content of any emails
you send to or receive from Sucden Financial . Sucden Financial is not liable for any opinions
expressed by the sender where this is a non-business email.

The contents of this e-mail do not constitute advice and should not be regarded as a recommendation
to buy, sell or otherwise deal with any particular investment.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast.