river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: test running
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2009 14:27:50 GMT
Hi

I am in the process of updating documentation ..
In the mean time, maybe this can help:

"You can specify the following properties (see qa/build.xml):
        run.categories
        harness.configs
        harness.servicemode" - from ./build.xml

e.g. *ant -Drun.categories=joinmanager,id,loader qa.run*

for running multiple categories at the same time

here are some of the categories you can run try to run:
id,loader,policyprovider,locatordiscovery,activation,config,constraint,discoverymanager,discoveryservice,joinmanager,url,
eventmailbox,jeri,iiop,jrmp,reliability,scalability,thread,renewalservice

be aware that some tests may fail due to different reasons.

Best regards
Jonathan