river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Jini.org
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:05:17 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

Jeff suggested we could host the content at sourceforge, they've got
MediaWiki running there.

We could get the jini.org domain redirected to apache river and link to
the old jini.org site from apache river.  Just a thought.

Anyone wishing to contribute to the current maintenance costs of
jini.org can send money via PayPal to jim.hurley@mac.com.