river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: No more checkins & help with Kerberos KDC server
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:32:12 GMT
You want results not excuses,

I'm getting ready to commit some minor fix patches, setup the build.xml
file for the jtreg tests, and add the com.sun.tools.classdepend package
dependency into the Manifest for ClassDep.jar in the main build.xml
file.   Note my ant scripting skills are very rough, so I'll have to
brush up (I'm no ant expert).

I need to set up the Kerberos KDC server for the qa & jtreg tests, the
zone is now available, I've successfully logged into the zone, it's
ready to be configured.  I've never set up a Kerberos KDC server, this
will require some reading, unless someone on the list is prepared to
walk me through it.

Then I'd like to rerun the jtreg and qa tests and we're ready to release
AR2.

I haven't committed any of the experimental stuff I'm playing with, I'll
commit that to a new package after AR2.

Cheers,

Peter.