river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject River trunk CI build on Hudson revived!
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:31:21 GMT
Yesterday I checked our Huson CI build and found it had been defunct for
some time ..

I played around a bit with the settings and found the following:
- when selecting anything else than (default) for Ant version to use for
building, the build fails, not finding Ant.
- when selecting anything else than (default) for JDK version to use for
building, the build fails, not finding the JDK.
So I adapted both settings to read (default) and Hudson started building
immediately and eventually finished successfully (including some QA
tests).
I believe Hudson now uses OpenJDK 1.6 and Ant 1.7 to do its building.

I should probably mention this issue with Hudson config options to
INFRA?

Anyway, check it out at:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/River-trunk/

Best regards