river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Jini.org
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 21:31:59 GMT
Hi Jim

I see jini.org is still up.
So I assume someone took care of the bill in the mean time... Thanks for
that.
I believe it would make sense going forward to start moving jini.org
content to the River site at apache.org.
Is there any way we could get an export of the content on jini.org?

Kind regards
Jonathan

Op woensdag 24-06-2009 om 22:34 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Jim
Hurley: