river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <jim.hur...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Jini.org
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 01:40:45 GMT
There seemed to be enough interest in keeping Jini.org going -- so
I paid our bill for the next year.   If anyone is interested in
contributing,
you can send money via PayPal (to jim.hurley@mac.com) or contact
me to get my address to send a check.  If we gather more than the
$239.40 for this year, I'll put it towards keeping the site going for
the following year.

Thanks in advance to anyone who contributes.

-Jim