river-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Wright <pdoubl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artifacts in Maven
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 07:16:31 GMT
+1 on having this in the Maven repos.

>From what I recall, you don't actually push to the central repo--you
get in contact with them, identify yourself as a project
owner/committer, then set up some shared keys so they can log on to a
server of yours to check for changes and upload them.

With the java.net repo you can do a push, and there are Ant/Maven
scripts to help do that. You just need to contact them with a java.net
id.

However it works, would be nice to have these artifacts in the repos.

Patrick