river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject AR2-Release
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 11:12:10 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone have any time to go over the ant build scripts with me next
week?  I should have some time to devote to getting the jtreg tests
running from an ant target and do a last tidy up on ClassDep  and
integrate a couple of recent patches.   Firstly I've got to set up svn
and my ide for the commiter account & check it all runs.

The Kerberos KDC solaris zone has had someone assigned to it
(INFRA-2098) so I hope this will be available in the near future,
however I don't think we should let it stop the AR2 release.

I'm not a squid expert, so am not sure about proxy setup etc, anyone out
there have any suggestions if this would work out on the web, any
volunteers?   We might not worry about that test for either.

Lets get AR2 out the door, so we can get on with other things.

Cheers,

Peter.