river-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [Was: OSGi and Jini] Now -> Next Steps
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 10:29:59 GMT
On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 5:07 AM, Gregg Wonderly<gregg@wonderly.org> wrote:
> Can we have a small proxy server run as part of the test script that would
> start it and stop it and just use localhost connections?

I asked Justin (ASF President) yesterday-ish, whether podlings can
make special infrastructure requests, or whether that is limited to
TLPs. He said that podlings are welcome (but no guarantees), and it
would be best to contact the infrastructure team directly. See
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-mail.html

You guys know what you need, and those guys know what can be achieved.
So, discuss ;-)

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer