river-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [Was: OSGi and Jini] Now -> Next Steps
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 02:06:10 GMT
On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Elijah Menifee<elijahcmenifee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone tried contacting the Oregon State University Open.Source.Lab at
> http://osuosl.org/services/hosting?  On their community page they claim they
> are proud to provide custom hosting and mirror services, and List the Apache
> Software Foundation as something they host portions of

That is one of the 3 data centers (if my understanding is up to date)
that Apache is 'located at'.

Apache also sports so called "zones", which are project specific
virtualized machines. They are project's own responsibility, and no
backup or other 'maintenance' is performed by the infrastructure team
(other than setting it up).
I am unsure of the zone-availability for Incubating podlings, but I
suspect that it will be arranged. Contact infra@apache.org and post a
ticket on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA.

Cheers
--