river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Waldo <Jim.Wa...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Jini.org and mailing list
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 03:57:11 GMT
An update on the jini.org domain name... I've been able to track some
things inside of Sun, and found that the registration for the name
will be renewed by Sun. What will happen the next time the
registration expires will be up to the new owners, but for now the
domain name will remain registered...

Jim Waldo