river-dev mailing list archives

From Elijah Menifee <elijahcmeni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Was: OSGi and Jini] Now -> Next Steps
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2009 23:26:13 GMT
While doing some additional research....

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 6:05 PM, Elijah Menifee <elijahcmenifee@gmail.com>wrote:

> I myself have started to play with NIO for prototyping a replacement server
> system for my company's software.  While doing research on how to obtain
> SSL/TLS connections on top of the NIO framework I came across Project
> Grizzly <https://grizzly.dev.java.net/> which is a sub component of the
> new GlassFish server, as such it is dual licensed under CDDLv1 and GPLv2
> (ClassPath exception for some parts listed at bottom of GlassFish license<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/CDDL+GPL.html>
> ).

I came across this link: http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html#category-b,
which looks like as long as only a binary jar-dependency to use the Grizzly
project along with a NOTICE about it, and a link to the the source form
(link back to the grizzly projects src for the given version) that