river-dev mailing list archives

From Elijah Menifee <elijahcmeni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jini.org and mailing list
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 02:07:38 GMT
True it did not capture CSS based style from the wiki but it did capture the
information hierarchy with basic table layouts and header levels, since the
MoinMoin wiki already looks different, and I am most concerned with getting
the Specification and Important documentation ported for now, I do not see
it as too large of a problem.  It is a wiki and I have no problem with (and
would perfer) someone who is more familiar with MoinMoin and a better sense
of aesthetics cleaning up/beautifying the information after I have done the
grunt work of getting the basic documentation in place and linked together.
Of course the option is still open to change Wiki's, maintain the funding on
Jini.org, and or find an automated way of porting the MediaWiki. I was
primarily concerned with the potential loss of the knowledge and
documentation.