river-dev mailing list archives

From Elijah Menifee <elijahcmeni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Was: OSGi and Jini] Now -> Next Steps
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 01:47:22 GMT
Has anyone tried contacting the Oregon State University Open.Source.Lab at
http://osuosl.org/services/hosting?  On their community page they claim they
are proud to provide custom hosting and mirror services, and List the Apache
Software Foundation as something they host portions of, perhaps they could
provide a virtual machine running squid or just a copy of squid that could
be published in DNS at testproxy.river.incubator.apache.org or something
similar then the jtreg hardcoded name could be changed to the new name?