river-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Wright <pdoubl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jini.org and mailing list
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 13:05:14 GMT
> Jim Waldo very graciously went to the trouble of obtaining and recently
> uploading the email list archives to JIRA-
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-311

I'm taking a look today at trying to convert these (or a portion, at
first) to Mailman mbox format. If that works, MarkMail.org has said
they would be willing to host the archives (Nabble would be an
alternative) if we can provide them in mbox format. I've never done
the conversion before, and am not familiar with Mailman--so this will
take a little time (docs on the conversion are scarce, actually). I'll
ping the list as I make (or fail to make) progress.

Patrick