river-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Wonderly <gr...@wonderly.org>
Subject Re: OSGi RFC 119 Distributed OSGi - (Was [RE: OSGi and Jini])
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:00:43 GMT
Dennis, can you add any additional information about how configurations of
multiple things are put together in either single files, or how multiple files
are integrated together?  I do like the simplicity and the power of this.

It might also be interesting to see if a Scala version would be interesting or
have any different capabilities since there are additional language features
there too.

Gregg Wonderly