river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Jini.org and mailing list
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 01:14:28 GMT
Thanks & Welcome Elijah,

Great to have someone willing to jump in and assist.

Jim Waldo very graciously went to the trouble of obtaining and recently
uploading the email list archives to JIRA-
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-311

I think we should maintain, preserve and fund via volunteer contribution
jini.org for now, move relevant information to the Apache River site and
eventually archive the existing jini.org site and redirect the domain
name to Apache River.  (Keeping jini.org registered)

I'm just waiting for the paypal (or equivalent) account to make the
contribution to.

Cheers,

Peter.