river-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Chance <sgcha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jini.org
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:42:50 GMT
Wow! This whole topic is scary. I know factually Jini is still
relevant in certain places. I don't want it to die, personally.

Is there an easy way for individuals (like me) to acquire the content
on jini.org?

Can we set up a fund or account using Paypal? This would allow us to
individually contribute, as long as a trusted agent disperses funds to
pay the bills.

Also, can we change the wiki model to a controlled access site? Casual
visitors get read-only rights. Others may apply for write-enabled
accounts.

I am willing to pay the bills as the trusted agent, if the group is
willing to allow me.

Just don't let it die.

Sam

--