river-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: OSGi and Jini
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2009 04:20:01 GMT
On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Peter Firmstone<jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:
> Keep it above the belt please, lets have healthy debate, state your position
> and be prepared to back it up with evidence or patches, not insults, have
> respect for each others position, so decisions can be made and we can move
> forward.  Otherwise you risk becoming part of the problem instead of the
> solution.

Yes, I agree, and hope I haven't added to the problem.

> Our current focus is making the River build and test processes easier for
> new developers, which on a more positive note, is making progress.

This is really good news (sorry for been away awhile), and I would
like to encourage everyone to jump in and help out (long-tail is
desirable) even if it is so very little.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er