river-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Easton-Marks <coachjeremyeastonma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jini.org
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:11:03 GMT
I agree with Patrick that a minimum the site needs to be redirected to the
Apache River site. If that is going to happen then we need to get as much
content as possible over to the Apache site.

On another note; I am looking for a good Hello World Style Jini Tutorial. I
am currently working for a company called click2try.com and I would like to
use Jini/River as a demo for our ability to help developers learn new
software. You can see what we have right now at click2try.com. If anybody
has something like that tutorial or can suggest additional or another
tutorial that would be great. If all goes well I will open up the Virtual
Machine and people can try out Jini/River with out having to download,
configure, and setup.

Jeremy R. Easton-Marks

"ĂȘtre fort pour ĂȘtre utile"