river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: list going away
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 00:47:16 GMT
I've also found this very useful.

The content from www.jini.org also seems to be missing.
jini.dev.java.net is still up ,any idea on how long this site will
remain available?

Solaris zones are available on apache.org, I'll assist with setting up
an apache webserver in a zone, to host the old sites if someone has a
copy of the scripts, web pages and original webserver configuration
settings.  I don't have the necessary permissions to setup one of these
zones however, it requires a PMC.

          What Is A PMC?

A project management committee (PMC) is a committee of the Apache
Software Foundation charged with responsibility for a top level project.
The PMC is the vehicle through which decision making power and
responsibility for oversight is devolved to developers

http://www.apache.org/dev/solaris-zones.html

Peter.