river-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Hobbs" <tom.ho...@sucfin.com>
Subject RE: Who's using Solairs 10 with River?
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 14:27:10 GMT
I've been given permission from work to run the tests on one of our
development machines - under pain of death if I break anything - since
I'll need to put the whole River code on it (it isn't running River).

It's a Sun T1000 (Sparc running Solaris 10).
The Java version can be 1.5.0_12 or 1.6.0_13, whichever makes more sense
for your test.

Assuming the instructions are received, I can try and run them this
evening, failing that it might not be until next weekend.

Let me know if I can help.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Firmstone [mailto:jini@zeus.net.au]
Sent: 26 May 2009 12:05
To: river-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Who's using Solairs 10 with River?

Anyone out there using Solaris 10 or Solaris 10 sparc?

If you are can you try running the jtreg tests?  I'll give you step by
step instructions if you need it.  I need someone else to confirm that
Solaris 10 requires addition permissions in the security.policy files in

the jtreg tests using RMI and the HTTPD server.

Regards,

Peter.

www.sucdenfinancial.com

Sucden Financial Limited, Plantation Place South, 60 Great Tower Street, London EC3R 5AZ
Telephone +44 203 207 5000

Registered in England no. 1095841
VAT registration no. GB 446 9061 33

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and entered in the FSA
register under no. 114239

This email, including any files transmitted with it, is confidential and may be privileged.
It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please notify postmaster@sucfin.com immediately and delete it from
your computer system.

We believe, but do not warrant, that this email and its attachments are virus-free, but you
should check.

Sucden Financial Limited may monitor traffic data of both business and personal emails. By
replying to this email, you consent to Sucden Financial 's monitoring the content of any emails
you send to or receive from Sucden Financial . Sucden Financial is not liable for any opinions
expressed by the sender where this is a non-business email.

The contents of this e-mail do not constitute advice and should not be regarded as a recommendation
to buy, sell or otherwise deal with any particular investment.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast.