river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Who's using Solairs 10 with River?
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 18:07:25 GMT
Thanks Dominic & Tom,

I'll write up the instructions Friday.

Cheers,

Peter.

Tom Hobbs wrote:
> I've been given permission from work to run the tests on one of our
> development machines - under pain of death if I break anything - since
> I'll need to put the whole River code on it (it isn't running River).
>
> It's a Sun T1000 (Sparc running Solaris 10).
> The Java version can be 1.5.0_12 or 1.6.0_13, whichever makes more sense
> for your test.
>
> Assuming the instructions are received, I can try and run them this
> evening, failing that it might not be until next weekend.
>
> Let me know if I can help.
>
> Tom

FSA register under no. 114239

> This email, including any files transmitted with it, is confidential and may be privileged.
It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please notify postmaster@sucfin.com immediately and delete it from
your computer system.

> We believe, but do not warrant, that this email and its attachments are virus-free, but
you should check.

> Sucden Financial Limited may monitor traffic data of both business and personal emails.
By replying to this email, you consent to Sucden Financial 's monitoring the content of any
emails you send to or receive from Sucden Financial . Sucden Financial is not liable for any
opinions expressed by the sender where this is a non-business email.

> The contents of this e-mail do not constitute advice and should not be regarded as a
recommendation to buy, sell or otherwise deal with any particular investment.